Κυριακή 30 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Hidden feelings





In my attempt to forget you, to erase you from my mind, all i have achieved is  to be thinking
more and more every day of you  all over again.
I see you everywhere, reminisce all the time when we were together.
All the things that I wanted to I tell you, that I felt for you but i keep them in my self.
Sometimes i think that  now is the time to tell you what i truly feel for you,then maybe
one day I'll been able to forget you.
Maybe the  thought that i loved with no response,makes me holding a flame in my heart
that one day we will be together.Every time that I saw you i felt a unique feeling,
everything around disappeared, and seemed blurred ,the only thing that i could see were you.
Then i forgot everything i wanted to say and i sat there breathless without knowing
 how to react and how to handle all the feelings I felt for you.I was waiting for a little excuse,
to be reborn in my mind the hope.I waited for a sign to understand  what you were feeling for me.
 Everytime,the only thing i win was pain .Everytime i discovered that you had a new relationship,
my heart broke into a thousand little pieces.Every time I saw  you with another girl,i couldn't breath.
Although,I tried not to show what i really feel for you....And the pain was deleted magical every time
that we exchanged glanceseach.
It was like saying thousands of words without even saying something, only by a look.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: